Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera semua.
Pernah tak teman-teman Nuffnangers menghadapi masalah di atas? Kakchik ada beberapa kali diajukan soalan ini malah pernah membaca tulisan di blog-blog yang berpatah arang dengan Nuffnang.
Tak pandai sangat nak menjawabnya tapi kakchik nak pinjam jawapan dari Nuffnang terhadap persoalan ini. Harap-harap dapat membantu sesiapa yang masih tertanya-tanya.
Ini copy & paste dari Nuffnang dalam bahasa Inggeris:
I have joined Nuffnang for quite some time but have no earningsBloggers get paid when they serve paid ads from our advertisers.There are 2 types of general paid ads from our advertisers, CPC (Cost Per Click) Campaigns and CPM (Cost Per Impression) Campaigns. The MCPM (Metered CPM) is a branch of CPM campaigns.CPC CampaignsLaunched on advertisers' request. It will show on all blogs under Nuffnang network which have 'Show Global CPC Ads' selected under their Blog Preferences in Blog Manager. CPC Campaigns will only be shown on blogs which are not serving any CPM campaigns at the moment. Bloggers are payed based on the number of unique clicks by their blog's unique visitors. A CPC Campaign will ceased once it reaches its maximum clicks and commences update to all bloggers' account whose blogs generated genuine clicks during the campaign. If a blog has served the CPC Campaign ads but did not generate any clicks towards the campaign, no earnings will be updated to the blog owner's account.
CPM CampaignsOur Advertisers will choose which blogs they want to advertise on as they pay much higher compared to CPC-type campaign. Their decisions may rely on several factors such as the demographics of your blog readers, the desirability of ad units, membership exclusivity and the availability of ad units. If you're chosen for one, you'll either receive an email notification regarding the campaign or find it in your "Buffered Earnings" section under the "Earnings" page.
- As the Advertisers always have a target audience for their campaigns to address to, they will choose blogs with suitable blog readers as their target audience. Should your blog readers fall into that category, rest assure that you're very likely to be picked by them.
- Desirability of ad placement is crucial in the advertising industry. Our Advertisers have spent a lot of money to design an ad and buy ad space. They want to get their message across to their target audience as effectively as they could. This being said, they will always buy ad spaces which are optimized and desirably placed. Just ensure that your ad units are at their intended place and this factor would be satisfied in the eyes of the advertisers. A Skyscraper ad unit is supposed to be the first element of the sidebar and not anywhere else. The same goes for Leaderboard as the first visible element upon visitor's entry to the site and Large Rectangle right after your first blog post. Should your blog's ad units are not located at these placements, it would severely affect the Advertisers' decision to choose your blog and they might choose other blogs under our network instead with a more subtle ad placement.
- In addition, availability of ad units play important role for our Bloggers to be chosen for campaigns as well. All our Advertisers split their budget evenly across all our 3 ad units, Leaderboard (LB), Skyscraper (SS) and Large Rectangle (LR) whenever they advertise with us. That being said, the budget would be limited and might not be able to cover that many blogs for a particular ad unit. If your blog have all 3 ad units in it, your chances of being selected for campaigns would be fully maximized.
- Membership exclusivity plays a part in advertisement campaigns as our Advertisers tend to advertise more on Glitterati blogs as it is part of our reward program to our most loyal Bloggers in the region. Ordinary members will still be selected for campaigns but in a lower number compared to Glitterati's.
Point penting yang perlu dilaksanakan ialah:
- Pastikan pilih 'Show Global CPC Ads' dalam Blog Preferences di bawah Blog Manager.
- Letak ketiga-tiga kod iklan untuk LB, SS dan LR
- Ikut cara letak iklan seperti yang dicadangkan oleh Nuffnang.
- Lokasinya mesti strategik untuk menarik minat pengiklan. Bila diorang mengiklan blog kita akan dapat buffered earnings.
- Pengiklan akan memilih blog kita untuk mengiklan berdasarkan demografik pengunjung (jawab blog survey ya). Ramai pengunjung menjanjikan peluang lebih besar.
Takdelah rahsia pun cara ni kerana Nuffnang sudahpun sediakan jawapan ini di ruangan FAQnya.
Ada 2 jenis iklan, CPC dan CPM.
Bila blog takde iklan buffered (biasanya CPM) kita akan lihat sekali-sekala akan ada iklan yang silih berganti. Itu maknanya iklan CPC. Kalau ada orang klik pengiklan akan bayar kita. Kalau takde, kira kosonglah earning kita. Jika ada yang klik, nanti Nuffnang akan kira di bawah Campaigns.
Iklan CPM yang sedang aktif biasanya berada di bawah Buffered Earnings manakala yang sudah tamat tempoh dan telah dikira earningnya berada di bawah mCPM atau Metered Earnings. Rujuk gmabar sebelah ya.
Ini berdasarkan kefahaman kakchik la. Mungkin ada silap mana-mana tu, sesiapa yang lebih tahu tolong betulkan.
Semoga perkongsian ini ada manfaatnya.