Followers

20.5.10

Football = Adidas?

Assalamualaikum and good evening everyone. (Ceewah, kali ni tulis dalam english la pulak. Biarlah english teruk pun, huhu.)

I am feeling so lonely this week and I think more weeks to come. I know... it's the football season and soon the World Cup will be here. And... dear husband is already glued to ASTRO watching football games everyday. Yeah... it's all because of his job as a freelance sports journalist, but I am jealous. 

Ever since we got married 8 years ago I already know that my husband is a real football fan but have never been to any local stadium to watch a game but keeps to ASTRO as his main source of information. Lucky me. He is very knowladgeable about football - a game that I can't even understand. Believe me. See this link - http://wisel.net ? It's his main sports weblog now. He has 9 sports blogs for mainly football and badminton. That's how much he loves sports.

Apart from my husband, my brother in law and his son are also an avid football fans. They even bought expensive sports shoes, Adidas during their spirited time supporting the local National Game, the Malaysian Cup. For my family, football is equal to Adidas. Either my husband of brother in law, any sports item they want to buy, it must be from Adidas.

Speaking about Emran's shoes, my brother in law misjudged the size of his son's shoes, it is 2 size smaller than his size. Just look at the tiny shoes.

Cute but not wearable for Emran. So it is left for his son's cousin, Amni to wear it. And Amni is the apple of my husband's eyes. She just hop around in the shoes while she's playing with my husband. Who just can't leave his laptop alone because he's afraid he'll miss any news about football. And... I am just have to cope with this situation until the World Cup ends.

Poor me.

Upon further thinking I think since my childhood days I always think football is always linked to Adidas. Especially the shoes.


While my husband, amni, brother in law and his son busy with football, I better watch Project Alpha's videos for Season 2 episodes 29 - 32.


Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS. The Project Alpha bloggers will be at the Adidas Pure Game Ole KO event on Friday (May 21), from 7.30pm-8.30pm. Catch them in action!

2 comments:

  1. good luck kakchick.. sy lewat post.. walaupun tahu awal dr twitter hp tp berada luar rumah.. tp post jugak.. huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. terima kasih sop. kakchik rasa kakchik pun dah terlepas peluang kot sebab masa kakchik post kan link di FB projectalpha, dah ada 58 link kat situ.

    ReplyDelete

Kakchik ucapkan terima kasih banyak sebab teman-teman sudi memberi komen. Insyaallah kakchik akan membalasnya secepat mungkin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

KakChik's bookshelf: read

Twilight
Prinsip-prinsip Gerakan Islam
Travelog Impian Abadi: Itu Yang Tertulis
The Power of Focus
To The Moon and Back
Terapi Solat Tahajud
Slumdog Millionaire
Telaga Budi: Himpunan Kata-Kata Hikmah Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat
Insan, Ingatlah: Sebuah Panduan Menuju Hati yang Tenang
Parenting Skills: Based on The Qur'an and Sunnah
Indahnya Hidup Bersyariat
Raising Boys: Why Boys Are Different-And How to Help Them Become Happy and Well-Balanced Men
Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World
The Secret of Happy Children
Positive Parenting: The Importance of Communication in Family Life
Islam & Demokrasi
The Leader in You
Soal Jawab Remeh Temeh Tentang Puasa Tapi Anda Malu Bertanya...
Senyumlah, Apa pun Masalahmu Ia pasti akan berlalu
How To Enjoy Your Life And Your Job
}

Networkblogs